Identification Card

University Identification Card (UID)

Retirees should obtain a University Identification card (UID card) as soon as possible after retiring. The UID card can be obtained during regular business hours from the Human Resources Office at Room 019, Tabaret Hall. An appointment is not necessary. A picture will be taken and the card immediately processed. Retired professors are identified by the A/E code (Academic/Enseignant) on the card and by the title "Retired Professor" or "Emeritus Professor."